Pioneer Peak providers are in-network, preferred providers for most all insurance plans…
In-Network/Contracted Preferred Providers for:
- Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alaska, including Federal and all other Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
- Public Education Health Trust – PEHT
- Aetna (coming soon)
We Also Accept:
- Alaska Workers Compensation
- First Choice Health
- United Health Care
- Most other private insurance plans
Pioneer Peak Orthopedics is a participating/contracted provider for:
- Medicaid & Denali Kid Care
- TRICARE and CHAMPUS VA
- VA Choice
Pioneer Peak Does NOT Accept:
- Travel Insurance
- Foreign Exchange
- Out-of-State Workers’ Compensation
- 3rd Party Liability
What if I don’t have insurance?
Will Pioneer Peak Orthopedics bill my primary and secondary insurance?
If I have VA Choice is there anything I need to do before calling to schedule an appointment?
Does Pioneer Peak Orthopedics accept Worker’s Compensation?
Will Pioneer Peak Orthopedics submit bills related to accident/injury claims?